SBWS Mobile Healthcare (TCM) Service
our objective :
SBWS Mobile Healthcare Service is a charitable healthcare service for the community.
We provide Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment for the public at low charges, with special provision of free treatment for destitute elderly and the sick, regardless of race or religion
SCOPE OF OUR HEALTHCARE SERVICE
- Treatment of miscellaneous internal illnesses using Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Pasir Ris, Punggol, Sengkang, Hougang and Serangoon
- Our service is available on six days weekly:
Mondays to Fridays from 5pm to 9pm, and Saturdays from 2pm to 6pm, at designated venues within housing estates. Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- medicinal powder
- patent medicines (medicinal pills, capsules, tablets)
- Consultation Fee: $ 1
(Free of charge for senior citizens aged 60 and above)
- Medicine Fees:
- $ 1 for medicine of 1-day dosage
- Acupuncture Fee: $ 3
- Free of charge for Medical Fee Exemption Card (MFEC) holders. Destitute elderly and sick patients can also apply for SBWS subsidy.